Sunday, May 24, 2009

Newport, Oregon in Pictures

TA DA!

My pictures are done! My pictures are done!

I lied. I decided to finish the pictures anyway. After three weeks of getting the camera, figuring out how to use it, how to load pictures on the computer, save, upload, find a photo sharing site that actually works, etc etc etc the album is done and ready to be viewed!

So go over to Photobucket:

http://photobucket.com/newportoregon?albumview=grid

and take a look!

Then come back here and tell me what you think :)

And then read my post about Yachats below if you haven't seen it yet (I always worry people will miss a post I just wrote if I post one right after it...)

and have a good day!

Kate

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful photos. The Oregon coast is one of my favorite places on earth. It's fun to relive my first time seeing it by looking at your photos!

Cindy said...

It looks like a beautiful place to spend time. Thanks for posting the photos.

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

Fantastic! I love the dog portrait.