Sunday, May 17, 2009

A lackluster weekend and plans for tomorrow

So...It was a kind of icky weekend, because my "Does the coast of Oregon have humidity" question was answered and the answer is YES!
Damn!
RM was so nice about closing the windows for me so I could breathe but I felt guilty asking her to do it, as she likes to have the windows open.
It is scary and stunning to see how quickly I have problems breathing and feel generally completely and totally non functional when breathing air like this.
Ick. So I didn't go outside all weekend except for a 5 min walk each day to end of driveway and back.
Tomorrow, however, I am going to make some bets that will hopefully work out, and hope the air is better at the coast. I find it generally to be much better at the ocean, Less humid or whatever it is that bothers me so much and icky.
So. I will get up at 6:30 again to go in with RM at 8, and spend the whole day in town. Hey, it's better than doing nothing, right?
I will go walk on the beach in the morning, then go to the Bayfront for a bit. I will hopefully buy some more shrimp to make for dinner tomorrow night. Maybe I will go in a candy store and see if they have chocolate covered pretzels but I don't know if the quality would be very good. I'm so spoiled. Ha. I need to email my friend who said he would send me TJ. What a lifesaver.

I want to try the chocolate creme brulee that a resteraunt in Nye Beach has but they're not open till 4:30 or so and will probably be gone by then. I wish I could find a place with a decent chocolate chip cookie, tell me why the bakery does not make them? Ugh.

I need to go in to that place I saw advertising pastries, they would probably have them, wonder if I can go into it, though.

Usually the door is open but if the weather is not as nice tomorrow then it might not be.

Then we are going to the lighthouse and state park in the afternoon and that has beautiful views of the ocean so should be nice. I hope it won't be too windy. I want to walk around and enjoy the views. I should bring my camera and take pictures of it with the last few pictures I have.
I have to wait till Thursday to put the pictures on the computer because I need another part to be able to do it .

Yea, I don't know how it will go but I will try my best and it's better than doing nothing.

So, goals: walk on beach, buy shrimp, find good junk food somewhere??, see state park and walk around there.

Thurs it is supposed to be sunny so can go out then, but only for 90 minutes, I kind of hate having too little time more than too much because JUST as I'm getting into it, it's time to go and there's never any chance to relax.

I pray there were will be a day that is sunny where I have time in town and able to enjoy it at least once before I go. Tomorrow is mostly cloudy, but I might as well still go. Sigh.

Anyway, 2 emails I need to send and then to bed to sleep by 1:30 so I can get up at 6:45..... Sigh.
Yea, the whole going to bed earlier thing isn't working, that is early for me, lol.

Night...
Kate

1 comment:

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

I completely understand - I've never been a morning person and have had to fake it for most of my life - first with being a student and then with being a parent. Hope you get a little sun soon!