Friday, June 19, 2009

Finally a little bit centered

View from Pilot Butte, Bend, Oregon


Although I lost the centered feeling hours ago, but it's worth documenting...

Been nothing but emotional chaos and turmoil ..... whole foods was ick.... Bend has humidity after all.... the sun is way too strong and wasted me ..... etc etc etc dont want to thik about it

I am trying to find a stable place and state of mind

This helped a lot tonight:

We went up to Pilot Butte, an extinct volcano. A mile away from here.

Stunningly beautiful, you could see everything for a hundred miles probably, you could see the Cascade Mountains in the background.... there was a lovely walking path..... viewing area at the top w/ 360 degree panoramaic view.... sun was gone THANK GOD , air was good..... felt centered..... connected.....free.... the agitation of the past few days gone temporarily finally....able to feel centered and connected...... I needed that so bad. Wanted to walk walking trail all theway down but M was waiting so will hav to do another day.

Something to look forward to.

Also I cooked wild copper river sockeye salmon and it came out GOOD....olive oil, basil, thyme, lemon.... Perfect end to the outing. Trying to avoid chicken. Chicken not agreeing w me anymore. Fish, salad, potatoes, fruit, and got a steak to make another night, is my meal plan for the
moment. More variety than chicken.

This is what it looked like:



Two accomplishments but now I feel a bit wasted again cus I spent so long making photo album of pics from Eugene and tonight:

www.photobucket.com/bendoregon

So pls be sure to go look at it and leave me comments here, please....I love your comments, and would appreciate if people would leave them when they could..... just any old random thing that pops into your head....makes me feel less lonely :)

Anyway here's hoping less chaotic things will happen but I will focus on the good....

Sorry for incoherenre, am tired...

yay for cell phone reception:)

Kate

1 comment:

Tanya @ Teenautism said...

Your salmon looks amazing! Fortunately there are so many things you can do with it.