Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Packing: Day 1

I had a semi long to do list to do today. Okay, no, it was only four things. But that's long to me.

So far I have a) called the electrical company in Liberty to ask about my outstanding bill b) called shoddy collection agency who was very impatient and rude c) tried to figure just what a collection agency actually does d) dragged my suitcase from under the bed and went thru the items in an attempt to figure out what I would bring and what I wouldn't e) this is the part I should have avoided most likely - had friend come over to drop off clothes she thought I might be able to wear - which I probably won't be able to - nice of her, yes, but in the likelihood the stuff will likely not be wearable.... misguided of me. Oh well. f) Took budget I made last night for my stepmom for next month and put it to into Google spreadsheet form g) revised said spreadsheet for her after she gave me her revisions .....And that's as far as I've gotten.

Pretty good though when you list it all out in that form huh?

Budget is done, suitcase...started.

But what I really have to do tonight is make a list of everything I want to pack.
And, open the 2 remaining packages of clothes MCS friends have sent hoping that there is something I can wear in there. AHH!

And I have to do this without freaking out or stressing out somehow

Oh yeah and have I mentioned the air quality sucks and I can't take a walk? That does NOT HELP MY MOOD.

I might try to take a short one but am afraid it will make me feel worse than if I had not tried to.

I have to not think of it.

Okay....one thing at a time. I will get this stuff all done somehow and maintain my sanity.

I had a really good phone conversation last night. I am really looking forward to going to live with the person I am living with. I enjoy her immensely. She is a very receptive audience to my storytelling, and boy, do I love storytelling. :)

Maybe I should take a 5 minute walk. But then dinner will be ready. So I don't know. Dinner. Yum.

Kate

1 comment:

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

How exciting! And I'm so glad for you that you already enjoy your roommate-to-be. Happy packing!