Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day Out with N and R, and Pictures of Me!

Kate and R on a bench by the wharf in downtown Portland, Maine. The ocean was beautiful to watch, and I kept thinking about how this time next week I will be watching a different ocean, a different wharf, on a different coast..... but by golly it'll be the ocean all the same, and that's what counts! :)


Monument Square, Portland, Maine: My favorite place in the world.

R, Kate, N and friend M.
Kate on the swing at Mackworth Island, Falmouth, Maine.

Kate doing a yoga pose for the camera on the bridge to Mackworth.


Yesterday, I went out with my friend N and R one last time. We went to Mackworth Island and did a short walk around, and also went to the Audobon Society, a nature preserve with trails for walking and lots of birds, or so they say. We then went out to dinner at O'Naturals one last time, walked down to the wharf where all the boats are in downtown Portland, (beautiful), and went to Whole Foods for dessert and some grocery shopping. We also met my friend Eric who was visiting Maine from Washington, DC for dinner. So an eventful day and a good last day in Portland. As a bonus, R even brought his camera, and so I have PICTURES to share! I love pictures, and I didn't have any good ones of myself, so this makes me happy.

Here are some of the best for you to enjoy.

1 comment:

Tanya @ Teenautism said...

Love the yoga pose! Looks like a fun day.