Monday, April 27, 2009

Mackworth Picture and Quick Update

Another picture of me on Mackworth, I love this picture because I look so happy in it.

Update: Today I got up at 9 and left at 10:30 for a noon dr's appt. Early for me! We ended up having to wait a long time, and got there early because my stepmom had an appt before me, so I was there a while. Sat outside to talk to dr for about an hour. She gave me a lot of time, she is so nice. Enjoyed talking to her. Got first sunburn of the season apparently, I was out there so long.

Finally talked to my stepmom about some money issues I had been worrying about and was able to resolve them. I feel better now that I have that out of the way. Or would if I wasn't so busy worrying about anything else, Ha.

Tried my vitamin drink I got in the mail and it helped quite a bit so that is good.

Made chicken and eggs tonight, around 9 instead of late at night like I usually do.

Tomorrow, the weather is supposed to be horrid, and I'm trying to prepare myself for the dreaded humidity. YUCK. Wed, I need to get packing done.

There is a chance I might get to meet someone I only know from the radio and online if she can come later this week, and maybe even another hike with Rob. I think I've almost been more social this week than the entire last three months combined. Weird :)

Only four days, though. That's pretty exciting. For better or for worse, and I am sure for better most likely, my life is going to change.

That's all for now!
Kate

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Kate, it's so wonderful to read about your preparations for your great adventure. And I love the photos. Beautiful! I'll look forward to reading more as you make this transition.

Tanya @ Teenautism said...

That's a nice candid shot of you. You do look happy - and relaxed.