Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Looking Back on the Last Three Months


I just made a great collage of pictures of every single place my friend Nate, Rob and I have been in the last three months, along with every good picture I had of the three of us interspersed. It doesn't come up very big here, so if you'd like to see a full screen version, please leave your email in the comments and I'd be happy to send you one!

Otherwise, you get the small version. :)

EDIT: YES! If you click on it, you get the full screen version! Is this awesome, or what? Tell me what you think....if anyone's reading this. Which not many people I don't think are so far, oh well.

Kate

5 comments:

Life's Journey said...

That's way cool Kate!!! I'm going to have to try it sometime. Thanks for the super idea, and it really does look like you guys had a totally awesome time. Happy days.

Rachel said...

The collage is just beautiful. It's cool to see pictures of you and your friends.

Kate said...

Thanks!!

Cindy said...

I love the collage!

Tanya @ Teenautism said...

Great collage! Such a nice way to keep the memories.